Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm crazy over Lego CT Workshop!



Too young, too little, fingers not strong enough ...... I was told by CT Workshop at Centerpoint when I was 3+ till now.

Finally, after the opening of CT Workshop in Bangsar Village, they let me join as there is a new program called the Apprentice Engineers' Workshop for kids Ages 4-6. The apprentice workshop uses Duplo while the Engineers' Workshop uses Lego Technics. Computer Literacy is part of the program as we need to follow the step by step instructions to collect the parts before fixing.

My Buggy turned 'Harvester'

Check it out at CT Workshop Bangsar Village

I got my Wizard's Pass on 2nd Nov. which is for unlimited visits during the school holidays so this will definitely be my favorite holiday hang out!

No comments: